Get your source code here: PSS CVS
To start up a server, first check everything out of CVS and drop it
in your web hierarchy somewhere. Then edit common.inc and change the values to make sense for your
server. You'll definitely need to change the following:
- $serverName - this should be your domain name. Not
your URL! Something like 'www.foo.com' or 'pss.sourceforge.net'
- $dataPath - this should point to a private dir that will
hold your config info as well as metadata, like passwords.
- $webPath - this should be the local path to the
phpStorageSystem root (that's where all the files you checked
out of CVS).
You might also need to change the following:
- $pssRelPath - if you don't want to put your
phpStorageSystem in the root directory of your server, this
should be the path to it from your server root. e.g. if the URL
to your PSS is http://www.foo.com/pss/, set $pssRelPath =
- $maxUsernum - if you want to restrict the number of
users on your system, set this to the highest usernum you want
to generate. If you only ever want to have one user, set
$maxUsernum = 100000.
Here is the test server: phpStorageSystem
And here is the SourceForge
BTW - before doing any development, please join the
mailing list first and tell us what you're thinking of.